Amniotic membrane providing a wound covering and support for native tissues
ZenithTM Amniotic Membrane provides greater tensile strength, shape manipulation, and slower resorption in vivo. Placental tissue and membrane are known to contain collagen substrates, growth factors and extracellular matrix proteins recognized as part of the complex wound healing process¹.
- Greater tensile strength
- Slower resorption
- Chorion free
- Amnion membrane
- Growth Factors
- Amino Acids
- Extracellular Matrix Proteins
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Room temperature (15° C to 30° C)
Donor tissue is recovered using one of the safest recovery techniques and sterile equipment to minimize any bioburden contamination. Amniotic tissues are procured through a network of qualified and trained recovery partners, following stringent screening and recovery protocols. All tissues are processed aseptically in a highly controlled processing environment.
Communicable disease testing is performed by an FDA registered and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified laboratory. Donor blood sample is taken prior to or at the time of recovery and tested for HBsAg, HBcAb, HCVAb, HIV1/2 Ab, HCV NAT, HIV NAT, HBV NAT, RPR/STS, WNV, and HTLV I/II. Allografts are subjected to stringent USP testing prior to release.
- ZNG-020101 1×1
- ZNG-020202 2×2
- ZNG-020203 2×3
- ZNG-020404 4×4
- ZNG-020406 4×6
- ZNG-020408 4×8
- ZNG-020808 8×8
- ZNG-021010 10×10
- ZNG-021012 10×12
- ZNG-021020 10×20
Contact us for any questions regarding reimbursement.
1) Complements and the Wound Healing Cascade: An Updated Review. Hani Sinno and Satya Prakash. Plast Surg Int. 2013; 2013: 146764
2) The Grafting of Preserved Amniotic Membrane to Burned and Ulcerated Surfaces, Substituting Skin Grafts: A Preliminary Report. Maximilian Stern. JAMA. 1913; 60(13): 973-974
3) Amniotic Fluid: Not Just Fetal Urine Anymore. Mark A Underwood, William M Gilbert, Michael P Sherman. Journal of Perinatology. 2005; 25: 341-348
4) Growth factors and cytokines in wound healing. Barrientos S, Stojadinovic O, Golinko MS, Brem H, Tomic-Canic M. Wound Repair Regen. 2008; 16(5): 585-601
Our Commitment to Quality
Legacy Medical Consultants sources the highest quality products for our physicians and distributors. Our product line can be used to treat a wide range of conditions and ailments, helping patients regenerate new healthy tissue. With a simple, pain-free treatment completed in about 15 minutes, your patients can get back to the activities they love more quickly and with less pain.
Interested in purchasing our products?
Use the link to access our ordering page or contact us through the form below. A representative will contact you with more information and assist you with creating an account. We look forward to working with you.